In this thyme recipe, Taisiya shows you how to make a delicious thyme and mushroom pasta using freshly harvested thyme from our Pure Greens Container Farms!
Here’s what you’ll need to make this at home:
- Your choice of Pasta (Tai used Spinach Fettucine)
- Olive Oil
- Heavy Cream
- Salt and Pepper
- Parmesan Cheese
- First, put the pasta into boiling water.
- Second, cut the mushrooms into small chunks.
- Third brown the mushrooms in a pan with olive oil.
- Fourth, add heavy cream and thyme to the mushrooms
- Add the sauce to the pasta
- Add additional thyme, salt and pepper, and parmesan cheese to taste
Watch the video below and leave a comment to let us know how your pasta turned out!