Start 2021 right, with this New Year’s Eve recipe, a tasty champagne mixed drink you can share with your friends and family.
In this article, you’ll learn how to make this classy New Year’s champagne punch.
Just grab the ingredients and follow the instructions for this New Year’s recipe below, for a tasty cocktail to celebrate with.
Happy New Year from all of us here at Pure Greens AZ!
New Year’s Recipe Ingredients
- 3 pints of lemon sorbet
- 2 lemons
- 2 limes
- 2 cups of London Dry gin
- 2 bottles of chilled champagne
- Red maraschino cherries
- Let the sorbet sit at room temperature for about 10 minutes or until it’s soft enough to be scooped easily.
- While the sorbet softens, slice the lemons and limes into 1/8-inch thick rounds. Remove the seeds.
- Pour the gin into a chilled bowl.
- Add the softened sorbet and citrus slices to the gin.
- Use a spoon to mash the sorbet and mix it with the gin.
- Pour the champagne into the bowl and gently stir to combine.
- Add the cherries to garnish and use a ladle to serve.
Enjoy this New Year’s recipe and have a great 2021!
We’ve published many recipes that use fresh ingredients from our Pure Greens Container Farms.