We’ve got a sweet Fourth of July recipe for you to enjoy with your friends and family.
In this article, you’ll learn how to make beautiful and patriotic cheesecake with a few simple ingredients.
These red, white and blue cheesecake bars are so easy, you don’t even have to bake them!
Just grab the ingredients and follow the instructions below for a festive dessert that’s sure to impress your tastebuds.
Have a happy Fourth of July from all of us here at Pure Greens AZ!
- 7 ounces graham crackers, broken into large pieces
- ½ cup toasted pecans
- ¼ teaspoon salt
- ⅓ cup canola oil
- 2 8-ounce packages of reduced-fat cream cheese, softened
- 2 cups of nonfat plain Greek yogurt
- ⅔ cup confectioners’ sugar
- 1 teaspoon lemon zest
- 1 tablespoon lemon juice
- 5 cups fresh blueberries, blackberries and raspberries
- Pulse the graham crackers, pecans and salt in a food processor until finely ground.
- Drizzle the oil in, then pulse to combine.
- Press the mixture into a 9-by-13-inch baking dish.
- Add the cream cheese, yogurt, confectioners’ sugar, lemon zest and lemon juice to the food processor.
- Puree until smooth. It should take about 1 minute.
- Scoop the mixture over the crust, and carefully spread it into an even layer.
- Cover the bars and refrigerate for 2 hours.
- Then, top the bars with the blueberries and raspberries.
- Cut into 16 squares.
Enjoy this Fourth of July recipe, and have a great weekend!
We’ve published many recipes that use fresh ingredients from our Pure Greens Container Farms.