In this dill recipe, Taisiya shows you how to make a cucumber dill salad with lemon vinaigrette dressing.
This dill recipe is perfect for when you only have a few minutes but want to make something healthy, fresh and delicious!
Here’s what you’ll need:
- A head of your choice of lettuce.
- A handful of fresh dill. You can see us harvest our dill right before making the salad in the video above.
- 2/3 cup of crumbled feta cheese.
- 1/2 Cucumber thinly sliced.
- 1/2 white onion thinly sliced.
Lemon Vinaigrette Ingredients:
- 3 tablespoons of olive oil.
- 1 tablespoon of lemon juice.
- 1 tablespoon of vinegar
- Salt and pepper to taste
First, combine the lemon vinaigrette dressing ingredients in a bowl, then stir until blended.
Next, add all salad ingredients together in a large bowl.
Finally, drizzle on the dressing, toss and serve!
This recipe takes about 5 minutes to make and is good for 2-4 servings!
Thanks for checking out our video and be sure to subscribe to our Youtube channel and give us a thumbs up! We post videos every Tuesday with our coffee chat videos and tutorial videos with our head growing Andrew on Thursdays.
Also, check out our blog for more great recipes!