In this dill recipe, Taisiya shows you how to make a cucumber dill salad with lemon vinaigrette dressing.
This dill recipe is perfect for when you only have a few minutes but want to make something healthy, fresh and delicious!
Here’s what you’ll need:
- A head of your choice of lettuce.
- A handful of fresh dill. You can see us harvest our dill right before making the salad in the video above.
- 2/3 cup of crumbled feta cheese.
- 1/2 Cucumber thinly sliced.
- 1/2 white onion thinly sliced.
Lemon Vinaigrette Ingredients:
- 3 tablespoons of olive oil.
- 1 tablespoon of lemon juice.
- 1 tablespoon of vinegar
- Salt and pepper to taste
First, combine the dressing ingredients in a bowl, then stir until blended.
Next, add all salad ingredients together in a large bowl.
Finally, drizzle on the dressing, toss and serve!
This recipe takes about 5 minutes to make and is good for 2-4 servings!
Thanks for checking out our video and be sure to subscribe to our Youtube channel and give us a thumbs up!
Also, check out our blog for more great recipes!