We’ve got a sweet Christmas recipe for you to enjoy with your family.
In this article, you’ll learn how to make cute and sweet Christmas wreaths with a few simple ingredients.
This marshmallow covered snack is so easy, you don’t even have to bake them!
Just grab the ingredients and follow the instructions below for a festive dessert, that’s sure to impress your tastebuds.
Merry Christmas from all of us here at Pure Greens AZ!
- 16-ounce package of marshmallows
- 6 tablespoons of unsalted butter
- 1 teaspoon of pure vanilla extract
- Green gel food coloring
- 6 cups of cornflakes
- Mini round cinnamon candies or M&M’s (for decoration)
- Red sour candy roll ups or licorice ropes (for decoration)
- Mini white round sprinkles (for decoration)
- Cut the red sour candy roll ups or licorice ropes into 5-by-1/4-inch pieces.
- Combine the butter and marshmallows in a large microwave-safe bowl.
- Microwave the butter and marshmallows on 50% power for 30 seconds. Stir and repeat until melted.
- Add the vanilla extract to the melted mixture and stir well.
- Stir in the green food coloring until you reach your desired shade of green.
- Add the cornflakes to the mixture and stir until completely coated.
- Line two baking sheets with parchment paper.
- Wet your hands with water and form the mixture into 24 evenly sized balls (about 2 inches each). Place the balls on the parchment paper.
- Flatten the balls and use your fingers to create holes in the center to create the wreath shape.
- Form the red candy, or licorice, into little bows for each wreath.
- Decorate the wreaths with the bows, cinnamon candies, M&M’s, sprinkles or anything else you want!
Enjoy this Christmas recipe, and have a great holiday weekend!
We’ve published many recipes that use fresh ingredients from our Pure Greens Container Farms.