In this educational video, Pure Greens co-founder Taisiya Jacobson teaches you all about superfoods.
These 10 superfoods not only support the health of the body, but resemble the body parts as well. Watch out video to learn more about:
- Carrots, which help promote healthy vision
- Tomatoes, which can help reduce the risk for heart disease
- Walnuts, which help to support brain function
- Bananas, which are good for skin, heart health, blood pressure, and more
- Mushrooms, which help to support the immune system and prevent cell and tissue damage
- Red grapes, which are packed with nutrients and antioxidants
- Celery, which helps to promote bone health and strength
- Ginger, which can help fight against nausea
- Kidney beans, which are good for protein and also contain many nutrients and antioxidants
- Sweet potatoes, which are high in beta-carotene that protects tissues in the body
Check it out below!
If you’d like more informational videos, check out our YouTube channel! We posts videos every Tuesday with our coffee chat series and every Thursday with instruction and tutorial videos featuring our head grower Andrew.
And to learn more about gardening, we have a number of blogs that go over popular aspects of growing, such as hydroponics, aeroponics, urban farming, indoor farming and more.
Have kids and want to start gardening with them? Then check out our ultimate Gardening with Children guide!